Donors Forum brings together grantmakers, operating nonprofits, and their professional advisors.
Our Advisor Member category is open to professionals who advise donors and nonprofits, including:
- Estate planners
- Trust officers
- Fundraising consultants
- Evaluation consultants
- Marketing or communications consultants
- Strategic planning consultants
- Other advisors to grantmakers, individual donors, or operating nonprofits
Benefits of Advisor Membership
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer networking (Donors Forum's Advisor Member Network)
- Visibility in our online Membership Directory. Advisor Member information is searchable by business focus area, and available to the public.
- Invitations to special programs that bring together grantmakers, nonprofits, and advisors
- Member 411, a hotline and free reference services conducted by our professional Librarian
- Updates on the latest public policy developments that affect your work
- Access to the latest research on philanthropy, grantmaking, nonprofits, and the sector as a whole
- Free subscriptions to Donors Forum's e-publications that target your focus areas; free newsletter postings of news and job openings
- Discounts on events such as Donors Forum's Annual Luncheon
- The opportunity to further increase visibility by sponsoring Donors Forum's products, services, and events
Download an application here, or contact Robin Berkson, Senior Vice President, Member Services, at email@example.com or 312-578-0090. Annual dues are based on the number of individuals in your organization who join; there is a 50% discount for those located outside the Metro-Chicago area of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, and Will counties.