When your organization becomes an Operating Nonprofit Member of Donors Forum, you will benefit from:
- Free funder prospect and reference research done for you by our Library staff.
- Discounted registration on all our workshops and events.
- Discounts from our provider partners.
- Get a subscription to Forumnotes, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Invitations to Member-only events such as the Member Breakfast.
- Grow your network at community-wide gatherings with funders and nonprofits.
- Promote your educational events, job openings, promotions, new hires, awards, and other news in Forumnotes.
- Get information and training on how to advocate for your mission.
- Have advocacy work done by Donors Forum on your behalf on issues you care about.
You can join online or download an application here, or contact Marlee Honcoop, Member Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-327-8914. Annual dues vary based on operating budge size; there is a 50% discount for those located outside the Metro-Chicago area of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, and Will counties.