You must have an account on our website to register for any event -- whether or not you are a Member of Donors Forum,
How to register for events:
- If you already have a Donors Forum account, click "Log in" at the top of the page.
- If you already have an account but need a password reminder, click "Forgot password" and follow the prompts. An auto-generated email will then be sent to you. This email will include a link to a page where you can create your new password. If you don't see that email within a few minutes, check your spam or junk folder. If you still do not see the email, check with your IT staff to see if it's being blocked by a very secure firewall (note that confirmation emails come from mandrill.com, not donorsforum.org).
- If you do not have a Donors Forum account, you must create one to register for events. Click "Log in" at the top of the page, then click "Register for a new account" and follow the prompts.
- Once you have logged in and/or created an account, navigate to the event you want to register for. Click on the blue "Register here" icon.
- After clicking the "Register now" icon, click on the "my cart" link in the green box which will appear above the event title.
- Note that if you are the administrative or primary contact at your organization, you can also register other staff Members.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration. You must complete the registration process, even if the event is free.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
If, after logging in, you do not see the blue "Register now" button on the right side of the event page, or if you get an error message, here are some tips to troubleshoot:
- Are you logged in? If you need your password, click "Log in" then "Forgot password."
- Are you the target audience for the event? The intended audience for each event is noted on its webpage. Some events are open only to Donors Forum Members, or particular Member constituencies. You can check our roster of Members here. To read about the benefits of becoming a Member, click here. To join Donors Forum, click here.
- Has registration closed? Online registration may close early for some events; spots may still be available. Call 888-578-0090 for more information.
- Have you already registered for the event? If so, you'll be unable to complete a second registration. To check, please call 888-578-0090.
- Still experiencing a problem? Send an email email@example.com.